With Simple Management, a Wide Range of Features and No Per User Licensing, the Barracuda VoIP Communications Server Puts a Powerful Phone System in the Hands of Any Business
Augusta, GA, March 14, 2011 – CMA, the CSRA’s leading provider of business technology and the region’s oldest technology company, today announced new voice-over-IP communications offerings from Barracuda Networks which allow businesses of all sizes build a seamless voice and video communications infrastructure.
All-new business communication solutions from CMA and Barracuda Networks include:
Expansive Feature Set Comparable to Enterprise Voice Systems
- The CudaTel Communications Server feature set includes conferencing, find-me-follow-me, custom automated attendant services, call queuing, and call recording.
- VoIP encryption protects calls from hackers and digital eavesdroppers.
- On-board voicemail storage can archive years of audio, and solid-state boot disks ensure that the customer phone system is always operational.
- Any session initiated protocol (SIP) device or provider is compatible, and the system can be pre-configured for use with any analog or digital telephone systems.
- Native High Definition audio support and integrated phone line (TDM) hardware produce an unparalleled audio experience.
Unparalleled Ease-of-Use to Install, Operate and Maintain
- System setup takes minutes, with streamlined, automated installation of phones and devices.
- An intuitive, web-based interface allows set-up of automated attendants, conferences, calling groups, queues, and telephone company integration, in minimal time.
- Administrators can deploy phones automatically with native hardware provisioning.
- Active Directory integration quickly ties the customer phone system to an existing Windows or Novell user database, and administrators can automatically deploy phones and assign extensions by group or organizational unit
“Our customers have been patiently waiting for a VoIP phone system like the one created by Barracuda Networks,” says Dr. Gregory Baker, Vice President and General Manager of CMA. “This system eliminates the costs and complexity required to install and maintain many competing VoIP offerings. All the traditional VoIP PBX barriers, and especially the per user licensing fees, have been removed. Barracuda Networks has developed a solution offering unparalleled usability at a price point that works for everyone.”
For additional information or to request a live product demonstration, visit the CMA Web site at www.cmaaugusta.com or call 706-860-1997.
About Barracuda Networks
With international headquarters in Campbell, CA, Barracuda Networks Inc. combines premises-based gateways and software, virtual appliances, cloud services, and sophisticated remote support to deliver comprehensive content security, data protection and application delivery solutions. Combining its own award-winning technology with powerful open source software, Barracuda Networks solutions deliver easy to use, comprehensive security, networking, and data protection products.
Headquartered in Martinez, GA, CMA started back in 1979 when the information superhighway was a single-lane dirt road. Today CMA is a leading-edge tech services company that specializes in increasing productivity, reducing the risk of downtime, and protecting data from catastrophic failure and attack. Our expertise in desktop, server, virtual and communication systems means we know how the latest technology products can meet the unique needs of your business.