What is happening with Microsoft Windows Server 2003?
As of July 14, 2015, Microsoft® Windows® Server 2003 will reach its end of support. That means Microsoft will no longer offer security updates, support, or technical content updates for this operating system. The impact on companies of all sizes who are still running applications on Windows Server 2003 could be significant:
- Windows Server 2003 and the workloads and applications running on it will become more expensive to operate.
- Security patches and hotfixes will no longer be available, leaving servers and applications vulnerable to security threats and downtime.
- Outdated software will create compliance risks.
- Lost opportunity – Can’t take advantage of modern IT infrastructure, management tools, cloud and application modernization options that HP and Microsoft invest in.
Your business and its operations will definitely be compromised in terms of productivity and effectiveness. Now is the time to plan your migration to Windows Server 2012 R2. This will help avoid the pitfalls of last minute, frantic and risky “forced” migration.
How do you benefit from the HP | Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Migration Program available from HP and HP authorized channel partners?
Migrating to Windows Server 2012 R2 enables a people ready, device ready, cloud ready business which is the foundational requirement to establishing a sustainable competitive advantage for your business. HP and Microsoft offer integrated products and solutions that are affordable, reliable and simple to install and manage, along with financing options and training to help you both migrate to Windows Server 2012 R2 in plenty of time and build the new IT infrastructure your business needs now and to scale into the future. With limited IT resources and the need to focus those resources on delivering business value, you can count on HP and HP authorized channel partners to take care of the technology issues so you can keep the focus on running your business.
We’ll also make sure your business can take advantage of all these advanced features of Windows Server 2012 R2 with a new physical or virtual server environment based on HP servers.
- Beginning (or modernizing) your virtualization journey at a reduced cost vs. some competitor solutions.
- Advanced disaster recovery and data protection.
- Low cost, high-performance storage.
- Remote access and virtual desktop infrastructure.
- Management and access and information protection.
Please call CMA Technology for help or more information at (706) 860-1997.